Thursday, March 18, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND (2010)

The new ALICE IN WONDERLAND just came out, but it's kind of different than the original story. A lot of the same characters are here, but the things that happen to them are a little more adventurous.




My four favorite scenes are:


1) When the Red Queen put her feet on a pig and she said "I always like a warm pig". It was really funny because the pig came from out of nowhere and she just put her feet on it.

2) When Alice fell down the hole. I thought it was freaky because the hole seemed like it was never going to end.

3) When the Mad Hatter did a funny jig at the end. This scene was hilarious because it was so unexpected, and his head turned around!

4) And when the Cheshire Cat suddenly appeared. The best part about this scene was that when he appeared all you could see were his eyes, and then his body showed up!

Other Thoughts:

The actor that played The Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) was very good. I really liked how he loved his hat so much. I also liked his fuzzy hair.

If you have chance, try to go to a theater that's showing it in 3D, because when I watched it, all of a sudden a feather floated out of the screen.

My Recommendation:

If you like fast paced, funny, fantasy adventure movies with weird characters and cool special effects, you will definitely like this one.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting take on the film Ella. I am very glad I saw it in 3D as well, I am afraid it wouldn't have been the same without it. Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ella,

    I was inspired by your review to take Betsy and her friend Ruby to see Alice in 3d after school today. Here is their short review - they liked the Pig's belly as well. http://www.twitvid.com/CA923

    Keep up the good work. Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete